DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cool Gales Audio Fest 2012

Hi!

Cool Gales will host it's annual audio fest this year on May 26. As last year it will take place in the Bath & County Club in Bath, UK.




Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year. But I sent a single ended 45 amplifier and a 6AH4 linestage.




This combo will be demoed with Aspara Acoustics speakers. Last year these speakers worked nicely with a 46 amp which is very similar to a 45. The frontend will be provided by Frank Schröder, who will bring an Artemis turntable with a strain gauge cartridge.

To bad I cannot make it to the show, I'm sure it will be as much fun as last year. And Bath is such a nice city, always worth a visit.





Best regards

Thomas

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how delicately and precisely these tubes were manufactured. This certainly requires much skill and craftsmanship.
    Thank you for this wonderful insight into the tubular architecture.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jürgen,

    I assume you meant this comment to be placed after the EC8020 post, I'll copy it in there...

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thomas,

    oh sorry. Yes, you are right.

    Thanks

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete